MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 06-01-2012, 09:11 PM   #21535 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Picked up the boat, man it's nice. I got there, two old guys must be 80 years old each met me out there, said they are simply too old to do anymore fishing. The boat is in great shape for being a 1971 model, motor is super clean and runs well.

It came with oars, ropes, carpet to lay down on the bottom, a fish finder that works well (I need to google the manual for it as I never used one before), the main motor (6HP), it also came with an electric trolling motor that is in great shape, so I got 2 motors with it. The trailer is in great shape, hooks up easy with no issues and drove over 2 hours home as smooth as can be. They also jokingly gave me a "piss bucket" for when I'm out there for too long, was funny. Good guys, nice guys.

I stopped off at a friend's house as he wanted to check it out, used that opportunity to take a few photos of the inside and mess with the trailer on how to pop it off and on my truck and see what it all has. I got it home and all tarped up and secure in case it rains later, will take more photos when I take it out tomorrow or next day including the motor. I sized the photos down so the boat seems a little smaller than it actually is, it's perfect for 2-3 guys, and the last photo is how it was at their place, I forgot to take a "full" picture of it, which I will also get when I take it out.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin