MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Miami Zombie Attacker

View Single Post

Old 06-02-2012, 11:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
MagiK11
Resident Drunk

MagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
Room for two magik?

If I ever get rich I'll buy this place:

http://www.silohome.com/

Old silos from the cold war, turned into luxury homes. Middle of the woods, new York, landing strip, multiple levels.. Can survive a direct hit with nuke.. You know nothing too hardcore
LOL, during the cold war some rich dude must have taken that threat really seriously. That place looks dope. Also, I don't even know why i'm not in the Caribbean now, instead of busting my ass working in Canada, since my dad runs and owns a small hotel (24 rooms) on top of a pretty big hill/mountain he also owns.

So any time my job (work for a major bank in Canada) tries to scare me with the notion of how bad the current economy is, I laugh it off and almost wish they'd fire me HAHAHAHA

1. BJ "The Prodigy" Penn
2. Dan "Hollywood" Henderson
3. George "Rush" St Pierre
MagiK11 is offline   Reply With Quote