MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - If you could have 10 cars...
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 06-03-2012, 05:30 AM
The Forum Drunk
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Ah man I hope you are getting that car for it's looks, because for it's price it is really overrated for performance.
I really do love the way it looks. There are definitely faster cars out there but its not too terrible for a super car (550hp 0-60 in 3.5sec top speed of over 200mph). The mclaren/Porsche/skyline are all 2-3 tenths of a second faster in 0-60/4th mile but it looks fantastic and it looks something like I'd imagine the supra would have evolved into if they hadn't stopped making them 2002.

Edit: But really I don't often buy into the whole super car thing. But I love the excessiveness of the way this car looks. It's not about making it from point a to b it's about having fun and being silly. It looks like a hot wheels car I'd have bought as a child, and I think that's why I like it do much.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

Last edited by xeberus; 06-03-2012 at 05:35 AM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome