MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Report: DREAM is no more - ceases operations

View Single Post

Old 06-03-2012, 05:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Shame.

Hopefully Bibiano, Aoki, Kawajiri, Takaya, and the rest of them make it into the UFC, would love to see Aoki choke out the Clay Guidas and Melvin Guillards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by _RIVAL_ View Post
Please Dana sign Shinya for at least 3 fights...

I really would love to see how he fares against the best in the world so that his legacy can be cemented or broken...
I would bet that Clay Guida can shut Aoki down for 3 rounds.

That said, Dream is dead isn't news the only question I have is did they ever really live? I remember all the hope and faith everyone had when Dream was announce, I remember people rocking sigs that said "Pride" wasn't dead that it was all a "Dream". But honestly what has Dream done to really draw attention. I mean I am more addicted to MMA than most and Dream has put on not a single card that I planned on staying up to watch. I have come home put a card on and then stayed up but not once have I planned on staying up because I don't care. The only thing Dream has done that was must see was the Super Hulk tournament and that was must see for pure morbid curiosity.

If Dream is dead a handful of decent but not any great fighters will head to One FC or to the US and a bunch of people nobody cares about will be unemployed.

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Rafael Silva*Zach Makovsky*Michael Page

Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote