MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-03-2012, 11:40 PM   #1071 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
I'll be all over Skyrim again soon. All my characters were deleted so, I have to get a character up, leveled high, skilled out, get all the guilds/main story done with lots of the side quests and get a save file ready for the DLC/expansion coming out.

For those that don't know, it's about Vampires (I think). You can join with the Vampires or go against them, and there's some major plot about blocking out the sun forever or something like that so Vampires can rule - at least this is what I heard.

Can someone remind me if your werewolf buff (immune to vampirism) takes away being a vampire if you become a vampire before getting it?

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote