MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I need Good google chrome add-ons extensions ect...

View Single Post

Old 06-05-2012, 07:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Dude spent the last two weeks of my life fixing my damn computer all because of one spam link I clicked on...MF************!!!!!

I just upgrade my harddrive too six months ago and did not one, not two, but three systems recoveries...wiping out all of my programs & subsequent sneaky lil viruses. Oh how I'd like to do a drop kick on those hackers right out the window.

Anyways in the process I had literally hundred Windows update, but have now gone on GOOGLE CHROME since it's supports flash. Think all you need to do is google..."chrome" and download. Forget about internet explorer...wayyy too many bugs.

Also I'm now using all in one McAfee Security vs four different anti-virus programs (Microsoft Essentials/Spy Sweeper/Malware Bytes/Advanced System Protector.) Found out they were competing with processing power and a virus evidently "slipped" by...how ironic is that.

Thanks for listening to my rant. I'm now going to support Apple products since they don't have any bugs cuz they run on an entirely different OS.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is online now   Reply With Quote