MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fighters react to Jon Jones' crash and DUI

View Single Post

Old 06-07-2012, 04:10 AM   #19 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIGQ4U View Post
While I personally do not drink and never have, I feel Frank Mir really put it into perspective. The numbers of people who drink and drive (And are not caught) is staggering. Jon Jones has made a huge mistake, especially considering his previous comments regarding the matter. I expect Jon to learn from this and to continually grow as a fighter and a man.

As far as Jon Jones and his religion... Well, even the Dalai Lama makes mistakes. Religion is (Amongst other things of course) about the pursuit of perfection. So long as you learn from your mistakes and do not repeat them, I would say you are on the right track.
This man gets it .. +rep.
Liddellianenko is online now   Reply With Quote