MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Here we go again: Bisping injured... Boetsch gets Lombard

View Single Post

Old 06-07-2012, 05:03 AM   #8 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeHawk View Post
Yeah they all decided to tear muscles and break bones to go on strike lol..

I like Boestch vs. Lombard more than Stann anyway.
Well, you actually took it verbatim. I insinuated that it seems fishy/coincidental that there are so many injuries going on. Some/most are documented, but others are just down right untimely. So...perhaps there's some kind of msg being sent who knows. Could be my conspiratorial mind at work...but I just find it odd.

Very interesting article about pay structure and talks of a union. My thoughts are that half these fighters are certainly hurt, half could fight, but are not taking any chances since the stakes are too high now and the competition is fierce.

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/...ainful-hit-all

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is online now   Reply With Quote