MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - grappling 101

Thread: grappling 101
View Single Post

Old 06-07-2012, 05:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
No I haven't, but I know several people who have. They are way more experience than I am and were very impressed by the whole thing.

Much better than you'd imagine it being possible over the internet.

In theory, you can go all the way to black belt online - yes, they will even grade you online - just tape yourself going through the techniques in the corriculum for each belt, and based on your performance you eiter pass or fail

It's quite briliant actually
Pretty sure you can only get to blue. But if not I'd love to run into one of those black belts. There is no possible way you can become a good grappler with those, sure you might learn a few things, but I'm willing to bet I know white belts with one or two stripes that would walk through guys who got their blue from those dvds. They are better than nothing, but I would recommend trying to find a gym if at all possible.

Sent from my Desire HD using VerticalSports.Com App