MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Should Brock Lesnar fight Cormier

View Single Post

Old 06-08-2012, 04:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
AceCombat
Flyweight

AceCombat is a jewel in the roughAceCombat is a jewel in the roughAceCombat is a jewel in the roughAceCombat is a jewel in the roughAceCombat is a jewel in the roughAceCombat is a jewel in the roughAceCombat is a jewel in the roughAceCombat is a jewel in the roughAceCombat is a jewel in the roughAceCombat is a jewel in the roughAceCombat is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by systemdnb View Post
I was listening to Rogan's podcast earlier and he was bragging about how Cormier is an unstoppable wrestler. It made me think of this match up. What do you guys think?
I'm assuming you saw what Cain did to Brock. Cormier is a higher calibre wrestler than Cain is, albeit a bit smaller and older with slower body movement - nevertheless, he's actually Cain's wrestling coach up at AKA. So even if Cain has a faster shot and is a little more agile at this point in their careers, I'd still guarantee Cormier be harder to takedown.

Brock's probably not taking him down inside of the first, and with Cormier's hand speed as fast or faster than Cain's, not to mention his hand seem a little heavier, I would think all of this would amount to a short night for Brock.

Last edited by AceCombat : 06-08-2012 at 04:47 PM.
AceCombat is offline   Reply With Quote