MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Should Brock Lesnar fight Cormier

View Single Post

Old 06-08-2012, 03:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
MikeHawk
Lightweight

MikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by systemdnb View Post
Shane also has good wrestling IMO.

Brock is most likely going to come back and fight someone and all the top guys will hit him hard in the face lol. So he shouldn't fight anyone?
I don't think the UFC should even be letting him fight after he went back to pro wrestling. He's obviously not dedicated to improving his game.

What's gonna happen next fight? He gets TKO'd and retires again? Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see him get beat up. I just think he's a freak show at this point and better people could be fighting in the UFC who are actually relevant.
MikeHawk is offline   Reply With Quote