MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 06-08-2012, 07:28 PM   #21645 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Trying to find out more about the massive nuclear cover up happening in the michigan/indiana area of the united states right now. I was hearing all over the place about ratiation levels shooting up hundreds of times higher than normal and that it was being picked up by more than a few hundred places in the US and being reported.

I wish I had read more about it before the government did a complete media black out, nothing I was reading is still up. The only place I can still find stuff about it are other forums and large user sites and .edu sites. Apparently tons of universities are going ape shit over their readings.

I didn't take interest at first, but as hard as the government is trying to cover up "whatever it is" thats happened/happening I'd kind of like to know whats going on.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.