MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I need computer help

View Single Post

Old 06-08-2012, 07:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
- You might have uninstalled some important Windows programs inadvertently.

- hardware issue. You can run a diagnostics by pressing F10 as soon as you start your computer. Keep pressing it til it goes a screen where it gives you the option to do a systems recover, restore, or hardware diagnostics. Then you can see if there's any errors. Takes an hour to run a scan.

- software issue - virus. If this is the case you need to restore your company to the original factories setting, but save your programs. Then immediately get an anti-virus program. I'm using Mcafee now. Ironically I had four different programs running (Microsoft Essentials/Advanced Systems Protector/Spysweeper/Malwarebytes) and it took up too much of my processing power.
Norton and AVG are terrible. Kasperskys is the best as it's all in one.

All in all it can be fixed manually or simply pay a technician to take a look at it.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote