MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Silva in K1 Fight

View Single Post

Old 06-09-2012, 11:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
Don$ukh
Flyweight

Don$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level now
Haha the Spider would beat this Silva if they fought, it still would be competitive but MMA Silva has better standup.
I think A.Silva could of done fairly well in K1, he probably could of come in around 215lbs.
I think an aggresive technical fighter would of exposed Silva as dont think he would of liked an opponent standing in his pocket not letting Silva use his range, footwork and timing.

I have always been a huge fan of Lebanner, Hug and Karaev. With Ghita I have rooted for him since I saw his fight with Lashchenko and his destruction of Kharitonovs legs. He has become one the best kickboxers on the planet, and his hands have really developed over the last two years. Scary guy to fight for anybody even Hari.
Franklin,Gouveia,Maia,Kharitonov,Hunt,Liddell,Pari syan,Hardy,Shlemenko,Machida,Gomi,Bustamante,Evans ,Edgar,Hathaway,Bonnar,Murray,S.Carter,Ludwig,Pett is,K.Gill,Sobral,Mousasi,D.Cruz,Arona,Nogueiras,Co te,Ole Laursen,Kawajiri,Sakuraba & K1 Lebanner!
Don$ukh is offline   Reply With Quote