MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Las Vegas judges suck! ***Pacquiao/Bradley Spoilers***

View Single Post

Old 06-10-2012, 05:46 PM   #50 (permalink)
Calminian
Lightweight

Calminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec0688 View Post
This was rigged straight up, a posted released two weeks before the event even happened? if Pacman won convincingly, which he did, then there would be no way for a rematch. Judges are PAID!

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/sport...eeks-1st-fight
I'm reticent in regard to a crime at this point. Sometimes things may seem a certain way but really aren't. I don't see any evidence of corruption at this point. I just know we've witnessed the worst decision in boxing history.

Taking it another step and claiming corruption and starting rumors about individuals without evidence IMO are just as bad as the corruption would have been. I'm open to it, but just can't go there yet.

It's very possible that we just had 3 really bad judges.
Calminian is offline   Reply With Quote