MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - As career progresses, Bellator champ Cole Konrad worried little about UFC counterpart

View Single Post

Old 06-11-2012, 11:24 AM   #6 (permalink)
Gunt
MMA Fanatic

Gunt is a glorious beacon of lightGunt is a glorious beacon of lightGunt is a glorious beacon of lightGunt is a glorious beacon of lightGunt is a glorious beacon of lightGunt is a glorious beacon of lightGunt is a glorious beacon of lightGunt is a glorious beacon of lightGunt is a glorious beacon of lightGunt is a glorious beacon of lightGunt is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
What I don't get about Cole Konrad is why he doesn't get himself in better shape. The man has Bitch Tits... I know he's strong and talented..But there is no way he's giving it 100% to his diet. Bottom line is the dude is walking around with about 25-28% body fat....
He's looked that way since probably before his NCAA days. Doesn't really matter to him I guess. Him and his bitch tits had no problem winning two NCAA D1 titles and a gold medal at the 2005 Pan Ams

I mean, there are a few great HWs that don't have the most impressive physiques but are totally awesome. Daniel Cormier is a great example, Fedor was also
Gunt is offline   Reply With Quote