MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-11-2012, 10:35 AM   #1088 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
It constantly locks up. First noticed it playing Undisputed, when I start a new career it gets hung up on trying to select opponents everytime. Thought it was a loading problem so I tried installing the game on the hard drive but then it said it couldn't read the disk. (the disk is in perfect condition). Then I tried to play NBA 2k12 which lives on the hard drive and that completely freezes. It started getting hung up on Netflix. Just went to hell.

Did everything I could think of. Different games, cleared cache, reformatted, tried an entirely new drive... I think it's toast.

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote