MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Lowest Rated Season Yet!

View Single Post

Old 04-12-2007, 12:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
Scorch
Bantamweight

Scorch will become famous soon enoughScorch will become famous soon enoughScorch will become famous soon enoughScorch will become famous soon enoughScorch will become famous soon enoughScorch will become famous soon enoughScorch will become famous soon enoughScorch will become famous soon enoughScorch will become famous soon enoughScorch will become famous soon enoughScorch will become famous soon enough
To make it interesting again, they need to make a new season where it focuses only on Pride. It would be the same as the current shows, only everyone would be fighting in a ring and the winners fight in Pride.

That would at least get Americans familiar with Pride Worldwide FC.

And could you imagin Wanderlei and Fedor as the coaches!!!

But how thing are now, I think people will be more interested as the weight classes go up. To be honest, I really didnt give two sh*ts about the LW division until I saw Joe "Daddy" do his thing. And also, It seems for me, that the most interesting fights are always in the MW & LHW Division.