MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Insight on Chael Sonnen

View Single Post

Old 06-12-2012, 02:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
UFC86
Bantamweight

UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.
Insight on Chael Sonnen

This discussion is from last month but I havent seen it posted on this site, and is very insightful into Sonnen outside the octagon where he is not trolling.
This is in contrast to all his interviews where he is just trolling to get attention and hate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=UjHCLcNDQqI

the video is about 2.5 hours but is very informative and here's the highlights:
they talk about different supplements to use
- testosterone levels like in Overeem's case
- worked fights in Pride and Pancrase like Wanderlei and Cro Cop, as well as Severn vs. Shannon Ritch
- Sonnen giving respect to Nogueira for being tough, as well as other fighters he bashed like Fedor, Wanderlei and Cro Cop and even Mike Tyson
- Talk about Mike Tyson's show where it's mentioned Brad Pitt was going out with Tyson's current gf and he confronted him
- about liking Brazil in retrospect, but was scared for his life while being there
- Chris Leben stories
- Sonnen being a sociologist, and a politician
- talk about bigfoots (NOT Antonio Silva)and sasquatch
- talk about aliens
- talk about bullying in schools
- Russian caviar

He also talked about how tough his partner Dan Henderson is, and I'm wondering how their match would go right now (I got Henderson by KO)