MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 06-13-2012, 07:29 PM   #1252 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Forgot to mention because i figured it would go away...Since I lifted on Saturday, my pinky and ring finger on my right arm are always tingly/numb. Kind of like a permanent funny bone smashing sensation without the pain, oddly enough my funny bone feels tender too. I didn't feel anything wrong while lifting, but I think this means a pinched nerve? If it doesn't sort itself out, i'll see a doctor when I get home. My only real concern at this point is that the weak sensation will fail to tell my fingers caught in a gi or something and I'll hurt it.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote