MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Wish Granted...

Thread: Wish Granted...
View Single Post

Old 06-14-2012, 03:18 AM   #117 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRBRESK View Post
Granted but everyone you love dies, also all the people who you are compatible with are stricken with a nasty, uncurable 2012 version of the Bubonic Plague.

I wish these MMA fighters would stop getting injured! Marijuana legalisation!
Granted! But to prevent all the injuries that are happening every fighter becomes a lay and pray wrestling monster and every fight goes to decision.

Marijuana is legalized, but it.. well.. All the chicks start smoking alot and they binge eat every time, so now all the cute girls are fat and I'm definitely not ready for that jelly.

I wish I could go back in time and bang Marsha Brady from the brady bunch in 1974.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote