MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Joe Rogan: “I think they should fire judges that suck.”

View Single Post

Old 06-14-2012, 04:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Herb Dean cant ref every fight you are correct.

But we are talking about Judges not referees. Referee is the guy in the octagon there to mainly protect the fighter and make sure the rules are being followed. Judges are the guys outside of the octagon sitting in a desk. There are 3 tables each with their own judge all which are at different sides of the octagon so they each have their own angle to view the fight. If the fight goes to a decision they decide which fighter the decision goes to. Lately these judges have been making ALOT of mistakes and bad calls. Which is what Rogan is speaking on.

There you go Xeb. Now you know the difference between a Referee and a Judge.

Lol im kidding Xeb. I know that you know that i know that you know.
Wait... I don't believe you, do you have a source for this ridiculous claim?

I agree with Joe, completely.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote