MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Game Of Thrones Season 2

View Single Post

Old 06-15-2012, 05:38 AM   #116 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
so... HBO has apologized for putting George Bush's head on a stick. They said it wasn't personal, they simply used all the heads they could find.

Did someone mention that they have a small budget?

You know I remember seeing that, but I didn't really think about it...haha.

Wow...so they are doing 20 episodes. What a wicked show! Next season is gonna make people poo poo in their pants.
With so many shows and films out there now it's tough to surprise people, but Martin does shit that just shocks you. I never would have thought they would have offed Ned in the first season and that's pretty tame considering...

Very dark and twisted show with a rich story and colorful characters. Each capable of having their own show really...

Anybody know if this is still on going. How many books in the series...

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote