MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 06-15-2012, 02:07 PM   #326 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Mon 6/11 - Didn't work out. My friend lost her 3-month-old daughter to what was most likely SIDS, and I went to the funeral and then worked.
Tue: MT was stations. We did 9 and we're going to work up to 25. I stayed for challenging, painful and rewarding clinch drills.
Wed: AM and PM BJJ. Usual warmups and guard passing drills, lots of live rolling, we looked at executioner's choke and straight armbar.
Thur: MT was slightly more intense and we did 14 stations. My kru is preparing for Ajarn Chai's Oregon camp, and some of the guys are fighting at the end of the month, so we're working hard.
Fri: AM BJJ was nogi which is disgusting if people haven't done their laundry. Not sure if I'm going to work out this PM before work or not.

Sig Credit to Toxic

Last edited by swpthleg : 06-15-2012 at 02:13 PM.
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote