MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 06-15-2012, 02:45 PM   #21753 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
I typed this long azz reply and the forum timed me out. I've been working, although with the end of the school year my 2nd job has gone away for now, and training MT and BJJ and running, as usual. Next month I'm going to take some ASL classes to build my ever-growing vocabulary. I don't work with anyone deaf, more like nonverbal people who sign.

My friend lost her 3-month-old daughter to what was probably SIDS, although she won't know for sure for another few months due to slow return of toxicology/tissue sample results. That was the 2nd funeral I've ever been to in my life, and I never want to see a tiny coffin again.

I'm mostly just trying to make bank and ignore anyone who gives me a hard time about having a hobby FFS.

Sig Credit to Toxic