MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Game Of Thrones Season 2

View Single Post

Old 06-16-2012, 01:17 AM   #118 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
There are currently 5 books in the series, with books 3 and 5 being so large they're split (paperback only) into 2 books each. Books 4 and 5 take place during the same period of time, but from different character perspectives. There are a planned 7 books total.
Posted twice and both times it never registered. This is the third time...lolz! Basically that's gonna take us seven + two more years of watching this on TV. Cool...haha! Longest running HBO show.

It's going to be extremely intense this up and coming season. I can't say I'm too surprised anymore with the content on tv these days, but I was shocked with what I read. The vigil for the Boltons is definitely some medieval stuff. I'm actually pretty intrigued about how Daenerys Targaryen is going to do. She played a minor character originally then really stepped up.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote