MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jdun is back boys!!

View Single Post

Old 06-16-2012, 01:34 AM   #12 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
American Fighter

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Welcome back. Thanks for your service to our country.

I agree with everything you said... almost eerie how much I agree.

The only slight disagree. I am a Sonnen fan, but I think Silva will sub him again. I re-watched the fight. Silva's wrist control from bottom was great throughout most of the fight. I'm surprised he didn't try to go for that triangle sooner. I remember the first time I watched that fight I kept thinking Silva was going to sub him because of how he was able to control Chael's arms. I was very surprised he didn't try anything until the 5th round.

I see the fight going 1 of 3 ways.

1. Silva KO's Chael within 30 seconds.

2. Silva gets taken down, and has an EXTREMELY aggressive bottom game and subs Chael within 2 minutes.

3. Chael wins via decision.

I am personally rooting for Chael... but I think Silva will have his number this time around.

Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague
PheelGoodInc is offline   Reply With Quote