MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The big bad Euro 2012 thread

View Single Post

Old 06-17-2012, 05:30 PM   #29 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
HOLY SHIT WE CAME OUT OF THIS HORROR GROUP WITH NINE POINTS!!!

And to make it even better now we're going to face Greece, our newest rival. Personally I have nothing against Greek people but all the politics that are going on between us and them makes them easy to root against.

And thank you, Portugal. As you might know we lovehate Holland and they lovehate so I'm kinda sad to see them go but I'm also kinda happy.

I'm gonna watch Portugal v Netherlands tomorrow with some other friends who don't know what to do either since they made the games parallel.
Hammerlock2.0 is online now   Reply With Quote