MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Feijao tests positive for banned substance.

View Single Post

Old 06-18-2012, 04:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
BOMDC
Flyweight

BOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to all
In B4 Identical excuse as cyborg.

A quote from discussion on what he got popped for.

"Yeah. Stanzonol is proper name for the common brand name Winstrol. Leben also got popped taking it when he came out shredded. I watched Leben weigh in and turned to my wife and said, "looks like some got the hook up on the Winny(I can't predict the future, I just have a ton of experience in that subject)" Winstrol is killer for gaining lean mass but the half life isn't easy to get right and thats why guys get busted on it often, just ask Canadian Olympic sprinter Ben Johnson. Guys mostly are using short esters and pissing clean easily but a lot of short esters add bloat which obviously not a desirable side effect while cutting weight. Winny yields hardly any bloat and it's only common complaint is that it is associated with joint pain"
BOMDC is offline   Reply With Quote