MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Tips?

Thread: Tips?
View Single Post

Old 06-18-2012, 10:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Everybody wants be a fighter including myself. I have the opportunity because I know show promoters and they've asked me to, BUT...and this is a big BUT...I know my level isn't even CLOSE to that. It would only be a self fulfilling goal at this point in my career which is to fight for fun, win then retire undefeated. No bullshit...lolz! Even if I were 18 again I'm sure I'd fight, but I'm not sure I'd make a career out of it. I've played competitive sports and the jump from Varsity to collegiate to PRO are three different leagues. Oh and to become champ is yet another step above. Just look at these champs from other organizations Jorge Santiago, Aoki, Fireball Kid, Demian Maia (huge surge in the beginning who shot up to contendership and is fledgingly now and this is a WORLD CLASS BJJ expert), all the TUF winners, and so on. Once they enter the UFC and I'm sure that's your goal...they soon realize what they are TRULY UP AGAINST. Simply the best of the best.

In the span of 10 years this sport has grown tremendously. By 2020 you're looking at kids who already started at the age of eight years old who then would be 18 and ready to turn pro. They've cross trained and have been molded to become FIGHTING MACHINES.

My advice is to hit up the board members on here who have fought; Gland, Kamikaze (Bellator), Xeberus, etc.

Best of luck!

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote