MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - New TDKR trailer and it's amazing

View Single Post

Old 06-20-2012, 03:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
I loved Batman Begins but detested the Dark Knight. How does that make me hate the series? I just think the trailers for this look genuinely awful.

I love Batman and Bane is my favorite of his villains. I was pretty stoked to hear that he was going to be the villain. The trailers just smothered that fire.