MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - New TDKR trailer and it's amazing

View Single Post

Old 06-20-2012, 06:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Never been a fan of live action comic-book movies, but as an action movie it seems decent (from the trailer). TDK was average at best for me, with extreme overacting from the main character and bad guy (to a point of heavily detracting from the movie), boring action scenes compared to other action movies out there, and the general feel I was left with was "meh".

I will probably watch this one someday as well, and probably get the same feeling. The trailer, however, is pretty decent and sells the movie well for those who liked the TDK.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote