Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

The big bad Euro 2012 thread

7K views 85 replies 12 participants last post by  Rauno 
#1 ·

Who takes the title? Who will be the top scorer? Will Wayne Rooney even play a game? How excited are you for this badboy to kick off? All Euro 2012 discussion goes right here.

See less See more
2 2
#74 ·
Portugal played very well... they forced Spain to pass quick and pressured them. It's always tough seeing a team go down in penalties but it is what it is.

Tomorrow's game should be good. We'll see what Italian team shows up.

Excited as hell and he's hoping it's Spain-Germany final. :thumb02:

#83 ·
Probably. I don't know what there is not to like about him. The most naturally talented and gifted player in the tourney along with Iniesta. It's a pleasure just watching him maneuver around a football pitch, always picking the right passes.

I gotta add that I have never seen Balotelli as good as he was today. Ever. This game made me believe he has what it takes to truly make it to superstar quality, really become one of the greats. He's still barking mad, but so was Maradona and Cantona.

#84 ·
We just can't beat Italy. Having Podolksi and Gomez play in the first half certainly didn't help. Kroos had one duty, step on Pirlo's toes but before the frist goal he just stopped chasing him and what happens? Come on, dude, what did you expect? Boateng looked bad too, especially against Cassano (which is to be expected) and Schweinsteiger seemed like he had shit stuck to his shoes all night.

At least now everybody knows why we call Bayern "Handball Club Munich". Everyone just keeps passing the ball around the opponent's half without really doing anything, then they try to get the ball to Gomez and hope he does something. That's exactly what happened in the first half. All the Bayern players just forgot it's not Bayern/Chelsea anymore.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.