MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The big bad Euro 2012 thread

View Single Post

Old 06-21-2012, 08:39 PM   #43 (permalink)
AmdM
The Bearded One

AmdM Is World RenownAmdM Is World RenownAmdM Is World RenownAmdM Is World RenownAmdM Is World RenownAmdM Is World RenownAmdM Is World RenownAmdM Is World RenownAmdM Is World RenownAmdM Is World RenownAmdM Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckbox View Post
Norwegian media speculated that Ronaldo's shouting towards the camera after the goal was a "message" to Messi. I don't know if I believe that, but I wouldn't mind the two greatest players in the world having a feud that will help them push eachother to new levels on the pitch. Messi is still a small step ahead of Ronaldo right now though, sorry to say Inter, but it's true.

You Portugal guys over me, how far do you reckon your team can go? Czech Republic was a breeze, but Spain are likely waiting in the semis, and if you can get through them, I suspect it will be Germany in the finals. That's the two best national teams in the world today. You think CR7 can pull you all the way through? If he does, that will be the work of a true all time great, he will have a foot up on Messi who is yet to make a mark in the WC, and really put himself in the Pele/Maradona discussion.
I suppose you didn't see the today's game.
It was so much more than Ronaldo, the all squad was superb.
It was the biggest display of domination of Euro 2012 so far imo.
Forever hanging in Anderson Silva nuts
AmdM is offline   Reply With Quote