MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC and Boxing

Thread: UFC and Boxing
View Single Post

Old 06-22-2012, 09:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
BamaNasty
MMA Fanatic

BamaNasty is a jewel in the roughBamaNasty is a jewel in the roughBamaNasty is a jewel in the roughBamaNasty is a jewel in the roughBamaNasty is a jewel in the roughBamaNasty is a jewel in the roughBamaNasty is a jewel in the roughBamaNasty is a jewel in the roughBamaNasty is a jewel in the roughBamaNasty is a jewel in the roughBamaNasty is a jewel in the rough
UFC and Boxing

Okay before you judge me for posting "another" UFC vs. Boxing thread...read what I have to say.

I am a VERY avid sports fan, I like almost every main stream sport, football (american), baseball, hockey, basketball, boxing, mixed martial arts, soccer, golf, even some tennis.

After the Pacquiao/Bradley fight, a broadcaster on ESPN's Sportsrise made a statement that kind of got me wondering.

If I could find the video I would post it but he said "Boxing on its worst day is still better than MMA on its best"

With that said, do you believe that is true? And if you believe its true right now, do you ever think we will see a day where MMA becomes better than boxing?

Leave out the biased opinions, I am not just talking about fans. I am talking about promotional aspects, fans, fighters, and more importantly money. Will the UFC ever pay as much or more than pro boxing?
BamaNasty is offline   Reply With Quote