MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC and Boxing

Thread: UFC and Boxing
View Single Post

Old 06-22-2012, 10:36 AM   #2 (permalink)
Ape City
It's a league game, Smokey

Ape City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings System
Kinda hard to leave out biased opinions in a heated debate like this, but in my opinion, this was a nail in the coffin for boxing.

I have ordered almost every major (you know, pac man, oscar, mayweather, k bros) boxing ppv for the last 5 years with my friends, around the time when I became an mma fan. I think we are all done. We all found mma way more exciting in the first place, and then to witness the travesty that was pac man and Bradley...I think for a lot of us trying to get in to the sport that was the straw that broke the camels back.

Just so disgustingly corrupt.