MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC and Boxing

Thread: UFC and Boxing
View Single Post

Old 06-22-2012, 03:47 PM   #19 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by TraMaI View Post
How are we supposed to leave out opinions on an statement that was entirely opinion though? I could say "MMA on it's worst day is still better than boxing on it's best"
Ehhh, no I can't agree with that. I would watch Julio Cesar Chavez Jr fight any day over UFC 119. The problem with boxing right now is there are not a lot of finishers, there are a lot of guys content with winning an easy decision and keep their records in tact. The only guy who was finishing guys as of late, Pacman, has looked terrible in his last couple outings.

Having said that if Chavez Jr and Sergio Martniez get in the ring together I would watch that fight over A LOT of MMA fights.