MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC and Boxing

Thread: UFC and Boxing
View Single Post

Old 06-22-2012, 08:57 PM   #24 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
I watch boxing a lot, and these guys at HBO are blowing it out of proportion.
Yes it's arguable that Pacquiao was robbed but they're making it sound like Pacquiao blew Bradley out of the water.
Jim Lampley and Dan Rafael's scorecards were disgusting.... Lampley commentating was awful, he was calling shots landing that weren't.
Of course boxing is only bad when a high profile fight goes wrong, nobody cares about the robberies that happen to lesser fighters (still names).
I like UFC and MMA in general. They have people actually fight against people who's good unlike boxing who build people up for 20+ fights usually.
I actually agree with that. I watched the replay when they showed the Chavez Jr fight. After hearing about it I figured pacquio was going to completely light the guy up and just make him look like a child. When the fight was over I was very surprised, I didn't take time to score it or anything, but from what I watched it was no where near this onesided ass kicking it was being advertised as.

Sent from my Desire HD using VerticalSports.Com App