MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Wanderlei Silva vs. Rich Franklin II Pre/Post Fight Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-23-2012, 03:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
If Wandy implements the same game plan he did against Bisping he can win it. Franklin won't want to play the clinch game or get into too many close quarter brawls. Man to think of it...old Wandy would come out charging from the get go. We'll see a much more methodical fight I believe ESPECIALLY because it's a five rounder.

The crowd may or may not help Wandy. He's a real emotional fighter. IE: Getting overzealous against Chris Leben. That's something Wand can not due anymore at this stage of his career due to his wear and tear. He's gotta have controlled bursts.

For Wandy's sake I hope he wins then retires. He's got a little more mileage than Chuck, but not much more. His body and chin have seen too many wars.

I'm expecting a FOTN material here!

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote