MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Wanderlei Silva vs. Rich Franklin II Pre/Post Fight Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-23-2012, 07:50 PM   #18 (permalink)
Drogo
Lightweight

Drogo is on another level nowDrogo is on another level nowDrogo is on another level nowDrogo is on another level nowDrogo is on another level nowDrogo is on another level nowDrogo is on another level nowDrogo is on another level nowDrogo is on another level nowDrogo is on another level nowDrogo is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trix View Post
He is a great fighter.

But, afaik, he still trains the way he did 10 years ago, with the same trainers and people.

While everyone else is improving, learning new skills and becoming better fighters, Franklin may still be doing the exact same things he was doing a decade ago.

I won't be surprised if its a technical stand up war and Wanderlei out-techniques Franklin.

That's pretty much what I'm expecting..
Really? I was thinking that both fighters are pretty much the same as the first fight so I expect it to be the same result. I don't see Wandy as hugely changed from what he used to be. He loses more than in the beast pride days but that is because he is fighting a higher level of competition most of the time.
Drogo is offline   Reply With Quote