MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ok its official, this is the worst PPV card in the history of the sport.

View Single Post

Old 06-23-2012, 11:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Terror Kovenant
Middleweight

Terror Kovenant Is World RenownTerror Kovenant Is World RenownTerror Kovenant Is World RenownTerror Kovenant Is World RenownTerror Kovenant Is World RenownTerror Kovenant Is World RenownTerror Kovenant Is World RenownTerror Kovenant Is World RenownTerror Kovenant Is World RenownTerror Kovenant Is World RenownTerror Kovenant Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Sure this card isnt that great but i didnt find the fights too bad so far. Especially the last one. And Franklin vs Wanderlei 1 was ******* great and i cant wait to see it again. Im a fan of Fights and not names. + i wanna see Rich win in convincing fashion so i can see Rich vs Chael in his retirement fight. So epic. ESPECIALLY since there is bad blood with Chael/Rich. The whole story was never released but i know Team Quest dislikes Rich and his camp.
^ I have never heard of that ever.

And lol, Rich wasn't dominated by Forest. Forest sat on him and won by being significantly heavier.