MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ok its official, this is the worst PPV card in the history of the sport.

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2012, 12:20 AM   #8 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terror Kovenant View Post
Thats a little bit of Sonnen being Sonnen. When Rich was Champ, Sonnen lost his UFC debut. Then went 1-1 at MW. He was never in a position to challenge for Franklin's belt.

Rich isn't a with a camp and hasn't been for awhile. I believe he works his striking with Phil Nurse and has some other coaches. An elite camp is something thats been missing from his training for a long time now.
Yah i know. Thats why i pointed out that he has made some other comments too. It just isnt easy to search for articles that are years old. There is too many out there and with Rich Franklin fighting tonight thats mostly the what the search results will be about. But the beef is real. He has literally said he does not like Rich. Anyway i gotta go focus on the fight.