MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Wanderlei Silva vs. Rich Franklin II Pre/Post Fight Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2012, 06:08 AM   #104 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Well Wandy fought exactly the way he should have, maybe a lil too tentative. But as SM said he doesn't have the chin/conditioning he had in his younger days. It's too bad really. After watching tonight I realized this is one of those times where this statement rings true..."if" this was in the early to mid 2000s Wandy would have swarmed from the get go and NEVER let up til his opponent was unconscious that much I could guarantee.

After 47 fights spanning 16 years he's still got it in him, good to see glimpses of his barrages.

Wand should pick one last fight of his choice for a W then leave gracefully.

PS: Rich showed why he's still very much in the game. Good win!

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote