MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Wanderlei Silva vs. Rich Franklin II Pre/Post Fight Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2012, 07:15 AM   #105 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trix View Post
I'm bummed Wanderlei gased. Just when he's beginning to become more technical and fighting more intelligently, his age is catching up with him.

I would love to see how that fight had gone if Wanderlei hadn't gotten tired easily.
He probably would have stopped rich. Franklin didn't deal with his pressure very well. The only time Rich showed he could handle it was the very end of the fight. Other than that it looked like Rich had a hard time avoiding damage going backwards.

Also I'm more sure than ever that vitor would blit Wand and make short work of him again. Vitor hits harder, swarms better and is more technical than Rich. Rich was scoring all night with straight punches down the pipe, just never got a chance to capitalize on it.
Sent from my Desire HD using VerticalSports.Com App