MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Wanderlei Silva vs. Rich Franklin II Pre/Post Fight Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2012, 11:31 AM   #108 (permalink)
Terror Kovenant
Middleweight

Terror Kovenant Is World RenownTerror Kovenant Is World RenownTerror Kovenant Is World RenownTerror Kovenant Is World RenownTerror Kovenant Is World RenownTerror Kovenant Is World RenownTerror Kovenant Is World RenownTerror Kovenant Is World RenownTerror Kovenant Is World RenownTerror Kovenant Is World RenownTerror Kovenant Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
He probably would have stopped rich. Franklin didn't deal with his pressure very well. The only time Rich showed he could handle it was the very end of the fight. Other than that it looked like Rich had a hard time avoiding damage going backwards.

Also I'm more sure than ever that vitor would blit Wand and make short work of him again. Vitor hits harder, swarms better and is more technical than Rich. Rich was scoring all night with straight punches down the pipe, just never got a chance to capitalize on it.
Sent from my Desire HD using VerticalSports.Com App
The first round was all Rich, and he tagged him hard multiple times and dropped him. I really thought Rich was gonna knock him out until Wandy caught him