MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - IT'S OFFICIAL...Wanderlei Silva EXPOSED as a BUM!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2012, 05:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
Ape City
It's a league game, Smokey

Ape City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
For years PRIDE fans have continued to work as hard as they possibly can to keep the myth alive in regards to Wanderlei being an above average fighter.

But the truth is Wanderlei SUCKS. He's a thug from Brazil whose entire game relies on intimidating his opponents (If Bisping hadnt been so afraid of Wand he would have beat him DECISIVELY).

Wand's entire career has been padded with BUMS whilst he was juicing up in Japan. As soon as he comes to America and has to fight under Nevada state rules, we see how good the real Wanderlei is.

He's slow, has terrible cardio, no chin and throws ridiculously wide punches leaving the sweet spot open for a barrage of damage.

Years ago this place was full of "Axe Murderer" (lol) love. The myth is over. The truth has been revealed. Chael Sonnen was right.

GOOD RIDDANCE WANDY, YOU BUM!!!!!
Enjoy your red bar, you earned it with a disrespectful post like this. Wandy is one of the GoaT and my personal fav of all time, so I hope you understand why I am contributing to your redness.