MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Wanderlei Silva vs. Rich Franklin II Pre/Post Fight Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2012, 06:24 PM   #118 (permalink)
evilappendix
It Lurks...

evilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledge
I thought this was a great fight. I happily shelled out cash to see these two square off again and I rarely purchase cards. Wand was super close to getting the KO in the second but Rich was savvy enough to survive to the bell. Would've liked to see Wand get the win not only because he is and forever will be my favorite fighter but then we'd also be set for a rubber match between these two. Still, great fight, Rich ate leather like a boss then recovered well and stuck to his game plan showing his heart and skill as always. Also, props to Ace for brushing up on some Portuguese for the crowd, perpetual charmer that he is.
evilappendix is offline   Reply With Quote