MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Did anyone think Wanderlei won?

View Single Post

Old 06-25-2012, 01:12 AM   #19 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan1522 View Post
Disagree with both 10-8 scores on the premise that neither fighter 100 percent dominated the round for all 5 minutes.

See examples of what I think is a 10-8 round in my post above.

And as for the OP there is no way in hell Wanderlei won that fight. He stole the 2nd round doing what Wanderlei does best, brawling.

I scored it 49-46 as all the judges did.
Like i mentioned id need to see how round 2 was going before Rich got rocked to be certain it was a 10-8. If Rich was winning that round untill Wandy caught him then i would change it to 10-9 for Wandy. Round 3 to me was certainly a 10-8 round. It was complete domination by Rich in the fact that Wandy didnt throw a punch. If only 1 person is throwing punches and the opponent is just standing there doing nothing then thats a 10-8 nearly every time. To get a 9 you have to be active and make it somewhat competitive. If you arnt throwing punches then your not doing that.

2014 FFL

Robbie Lawler

Daniel Cormier
Rory Macdonald
Alan Patrick
Stephen Thompson
SideWays222 is online now   Reply With Quote