MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bellator Heavyweight Division coming along

View Single Post

Old 06-25-2012, 06:51 PM   #27 (permalink)
FixedPartialArt
MMA Fanatic

FixedPartialArt is just really niceFixedPartialArt is just really niceFixedPartialArt is just really niceFixedPartialArt is just really niceFixedPartialArt is just really niceFixedPartialArt is just really niceFixedPartialArt is just really niceFixedPartialArt is just really niceFixedPartialArt is just really niceFixedPartialArt is just really niceFixedPartialArt is just really nice
I don't think Wiuff would win the rematch with M'Pumbu the way the first fight went and considering it'll be a 5-rounder this time around. M'Pumbu had Wiuff seriously hurt on a couple occasions and effectively beat himself by not pouncing when it happened in the third. M'Pumbu can learn this time around, and win a couple rounds on cardio alone if it goes to a decision. That would have won him the first fight on most judges cards I think. I thought that was clearly 29-28 through 3.

Newton or Vegh however I agree would beat M'Pumbu. They are both plus wrestlers, decent athletes, have solid jits, and their stand-up is good enough to at least be competitive with M'Pumbu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon
I have no idea what you talking about. I know they are addressing their division, just saying it needs to be better is all
It was at the very least odd phrasing in response to the thread topic. You didn't say it was "still" weak, implying that the additions weren't enough to save it. You just said it was weak, implying you were sharing your opinion on its standing before the changes, since Prindle got lucky by winning the last tourney. Do you even have perspective on all the heavyweights they did add?

BTW, they did add another now that Richard Hale has moved up to heavyweight.

Champion - Cole Konrad

Tourney Fodder - Thiago Santos, Vitaly Minakov, Alexei Kudin, Ryan Martinez, Richard Hale, Mark Holata, Ron Sparks, Brett Rogers, Eric Prindle, Ruslan Magomedov

DL - Blagoi Ivanov

That's pretty respectable. Nobody said it was UFC. Weak in comparison to what?
FixedPartialArt is offline   Reply With Quote