MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anderson Silva goes Off On Sonnen

View Single Post

Old 06-25-2012, 06:24 PM   #26 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
I don't get why they didn't make Anderson VS Sonnen at 147, weren't the scheduling issues colliding with the 148 date? and wasn't Anderson VS Chael 2 meant to happen on 147 originally?

Kinda feels like Andy was robbed of his chance to fight Chael in Brazil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcthegame View Post
We will have to see, he did say he was going to change the imagine of the sport, maybe after he whoops sonnen and the ref tries to stops it he does not listen and continues to whoop his ass.
If the ref has to be subject to a spider beatdown then I really hope it's Mazagatti or Miragliotta.. Or Kim Winslow (should I feel bad saying that?)

El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote